KHO for the improvement of lives of young people in Rwanda
- 1. Limited support that could help us reach more young people living with HIV in more health centres around the country
- 2. Lack of consistent funding to support administrative expenses
Improve lives of young people infected and affected with HIV through advocacy, primary prevention, positive prevention and HIV & AIDS impact mitigation as well as deliver the place where every young person’s potential is fulfilled.
Kigali Hope Organization (KHO) is a youth civil society organization whose members and beneficiaries are young people living with HIV. The organization is registered by Rwanda Governance Board (RGB) and the Legal Personality N0. 554/RGB/NGO/LP/10/2019.
Kigali Hope Organization’s vision is to see a nation where youth infected and affected by HIV are at the frontline in HIV response, their rights are recognized, their involvement in HIV and AIDS prevention, care and support meaningfully respected to enable them to contribute towards an HIV-free generation.
Improve lives of young people infected and
affected with HIV through advocacy, primary prevention, positive prevention and
HIV & AIDS impact mitigation as well as deliver the place where every young
person’s potential is fulfilled.
- HIV primary prevention
- HIV positive prevention
- Human rights promotion
- AIDS impact mitigation
- Empowerment, participation and inclusion are of central importance in the way we define and approach development.
- KHO’s role as NGO is to facilitate youth in communities to make changes for themselves.
- KHO supports communities in deepening their understanding of the root causes of their sufferings and in identifying their own solutions to overcome them.
- 52000 USD
KHO is AHF-Rwanda's local implementing partner.…
- 20000 USD
KHO started ASRH project in Kirehe District /…
global launch of the Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health Toolkit (ASRH) for Humanitarian Setti
On 8/12/2019 KHO was honored by a visit (at our office) of Y+ staff and board members. Y+ is a global network of young people living with HIV.
We discussed about how we can improve the partnership between KHO and Y+